|This article is for the stones used to enhance the Camera Obscura. For other uses see Spirit Stone (disambiguation)|
|Description||"...items used to raise the maximum levels of the camera's Basic Functions or Power-Up Lenses."|
|Purpose||Raises power limit of Camera Obscura and lenses|
|Location||Various locations, Randomly dropped by ghosts|
|Appearances||Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly|
The Spirit Orbs, known in Japanese as Nenju (prayer bead), are consumable items exclusive to Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, used to increase the Camera Obscura's power and capabilities. They are small, clear spheres presumably imbued with spiritual power. When used, they increase the limit that the camera's basic functions or power-up lenses can be powered up.
Use of spirit orbs can be done through the function upgrades section of the Camera Menu. A tutorial file details their use in powering up the Camera Obscura:
Spirit Orbs (file)Edit
- "Spirit Orb are items used to raise the maximum levels of the camera's
- Basic Functions or Power-Up Lenses.
- Use a Spirit Orb from Function Upgrades on the Camera Menu to increase
- the maximum level of a camera function or Power-Up Lens.
- After adding a Spirit Orb to one of the camera's Basic Functions or
- Power-Up Lenses, the player can raise its level by using the points they've
- accumulated through capturing spirits."
- Nenju is also the name for prayer beads and rosaries used by Buddhist monks.