Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rougetsu Hall (also known as "New Hall") is a setting in Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse. It is a building located on Rougetsu Island, once used as a luxurious sanatorium built with a blend of Eastern and Western styles. It was built in an attempt to cure Luna Sedata Syndrome, a psychological disorder characteristic to the island. Ruka Minazuki explores the old sanatorium in search of her lost memories. This location is also the primary exploration area for Fatal Frame IV.
- Kunihiko Asou Museum - There is a small museum dedicated to Dr. Kunuhiko Asou here.
- Library - A small library is attached to the Kunihiko Asou Museum.
- Room 101 - Entrance Hall
- Room 102 - Dining Hall
- Room 203 - Madoka Tsukimori's room
- Room 204 - Iori Aiba's room
- Room 205 - Yoriko Sonohara's room
- Room 206 - Kazuto Amaki's room
- Room 207 - Ayako's room
- Second Floor Management Office - Fuyuko Shiratsuki's office
- Room 308 - Ruka Minazuki's room
- Room 309 - Yuukou Magaki's room
- Room 310 - Misaki Asou's room
- Room 311 - Kageri Sendou's room
- Third Floor Management Office - Tsubaki Tono's office
- Room 412 - Sakuya Haibara's room
- Fourth Floor Managment Office - Shie Sonosaki's office
- Rougetsu Stage
- Oddly, the hospital has four floors (not counting the Rougetsu Dais) and makes no attempt to avoid using the number four when referring to the floor in notes, even though the use of the number four is usually considered taboo in Japanese hospitals, since it is pronounced similarly to the word for death.