Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Long Hair Woman|
|Romaji name||Kami no nagai onna no rei|
|Occupation||Unknown, possibly a servant of the Himuro family|
|Cause of death||Unknown, Malice (according to some)|
|Encountered in||Grand Hall|
|Jap. voice actor||Uknown|
Long Hair Woman is a hostile female spirit in Fatal Frame. All that is known about her is that she is a demoness who wants to share her pain with others, and that she wants to drag people down to hell with her. She is also proud of her beautiful hair.
Long Hair Woman behaves very much like a standard ghost, circling around you and looking for the time to strike. Sometimes she will pretend to leave only to drop from the ceiling in front of Miku.
Below is displayed the ghost's info according to the game's official guidebook.
- HP: 400
- Attack power: C
- Movement: B
- Location: Grand Hall
- Profile: An evil spirit who came through the Hell Gate at the time of the Calamity. Now she is a part of Himuro Mansion's curse, and drags the living into the land of the dead.
- HP: 450
- Attack power: B
- Movement: B
- Location: Grand Hall, etc.
- Profile: An evil spirit who came through the Hell Gate during the Calamity. Now a part of Himuro Mansion's curse, she drags the living into the land of the dead.
- In the 1st Night, a door was locked inside the Great Hall. When Miku examines it, she finds out it was wrapped with hair, indicating it was the ghost's hair.
- Who she was remains a subject of debate. Some say she was already dead by the time of the Calamity and the opening of the Hell Gate allowed her back into the living world. Others say that she was either a servant to the Himuro family, a member of the Himuro family or a guest at the time of the Calamity and succumbed to the Malice, though who exactly she was hasn't been confirmed.