Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great Hall is a setting in Fatal Frame. It is a room in the Himuro Mansion. This is the place where the Himuro Family Master committed suicide using his katana, beneath the small family shrine, after killing every other person in the mansion who survived the Calamity. A large pool of blood can be found in this spot during 3rd Night. There is also a solemn kamidana enshrined.
- Master's Seal - obtained after defeating the ghost of the Himuro Family Master.
- Himuro Family Master - boss fight during the third night, after following a trail of blood into the room.
- Long Hair Woman - attacks after a cutscene, upon entering the Great Hall from the Rope Hallway in the 2nd Night.
- The Great Hall makes another appearance in Fatal Frame III: The Tormented.
- In the Tecmoe Offical Zero Website, the reports of the Great Hall is said: Great Hall (1): A great hall divided by fusuma. When all the fusuma are opened, you can see all the way through the room in a straight line, but this does create spaces on the sides where something might be lurking (大広間(1): 襖(ふすま)で仕切られた大広間。全ての襖を開ければ、部屋を一直線に見通せるが、脇には何かが潜んでそうな空間ができてしまう. This is referring to the cutscene where Miku first encounters the ghost Long Hair Woman.
- Even though it is not acctually known if the Himuro Mansion in the Fatal Frame series is based on the real Himuro Mansion, the Great Hall in the game shows much resemblance to that of the real Himuro Mansion.